Join Our Team!
“To build careers worth having and lives worth living.”
Our vision is to create and sustain a team of professional, passionate and purposeful individuals who together are willing to work as a team to maintain our status as DFW’s Most Trusted Home Buying and Home Selling Team.
Does This Sound Like You?
Do you want to be a part of a top producing DFW real estate team? Do you want to work in an environment that is full of energy and that rewards you for commitment and hard work? Would you consider yourself to be a go-getter?
Do You Think You Would Make A Great Addition To Our Award Winning Team?
We would LOVE to hear from you. Please carefully follow the directions below to start the process.
We’re always looking for talented people. Below are our team member titles and job descriptions. Find one that fits your talents and apply today! Please submit all resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org. The Good Home Team also requires DISC profiles from all potential candidates, please follow the instructions at the bottom of the page to complete your DISC profile.
Inside Sales Agent
- Make outbound calls using our state of the art systems to set appointments for our team of agents (Realtors) to meet with clients who are interested in buying or selling residential real estate
- Become an expert on the evolving DFW area real estate market, accurately present The Good Home Team’s unique value proposition to prospective clients and appropriately handle and overcome objections
- Maintain rigorous prospecting for new business and equally rigorous follow up with leads in your pipeline
- Conduct market analysis to help establish property values for potential buyers and sellers
- Qualify potential clients for appointments with agents to accurately convey motivation, competition and financial specifics
- Understand and adhere to local, state and federal laws regarding real estate brokerage services
- Accurately track and convey productivity and sales metrics to management and expect regular accountability meetings with sales manager and company CEO
- Participate in regular training and education requirements
- Consistently practice using sales scripts with script mastery in mind
- Keep up to date on loan programs and interest rates in order to be effective in converting prospects to schedule a consultation
- Build, implement, and manage all systems for sellers, buyers, lead generation, database management, information management, and back-office support
- Responsible for all financial systems, including maintaining the books, paying the bills, handling payroll, ensuring the collection of commissions, maintaining the budget, and generating financial reports
- Oversee all contracts through closing
- Create and maintain an operations manual that documents all systems and standards
- Coordinate the purchase, installation, and maintenance of all office equipment
- Be the first point of contact in handling customer inquiries or complaints
- Keep the lead agent informed regarding any problems or issues that need to be handled
- Responsible for hiring, training, consulting, and holding accountable all additional administrative team members
Lead Buyer’s Agent
- Hire, train, consult, and hold accountable all Showing Specialists
- Prospect for buyer leads, convert leads to appointments, close for agreements, and conduct high-level fiduciary needs analyses
- Oversee Showing Assistant in selecting homes that meet clients’ needs, identifying homes that best meet those needs, refining needs, and closing to contract offers
- Consult with clients to ensure fiduciary service of the real estate transaction from initial contact through contract to close
- Effectively negotiate, or oversee negotiations, for all buyers
- Develop expert knowledge regarding mortgage financing, neighborhoods, schools, and all homeownership issues
- Oversee all aspects of buyers’ transactions from initial contact to contract to close
- Negotiating for buyers
- Assist the lead agent by showing homes to buyer clients
- Assist the lead agent by identifying homes that meet the criteria as specified by the lead agent after he/she has completed a needs analysis
- Close buyer clients to contract offers
- Conduct Open Houses
- Door knock target areas for new business
- Attend networking events
- Regular Work Activities
- Driving buyer clients to homes
- Working with buyer clients to refine their needs and wants based on seeing homes
- Finding homes that meet buyer clients’ criteria
- Maintain contact with all buyers
Open House Specialist
- Conduct Open Houses on a weekly basis
- Prospects for, presents to, and serves as the key relationship for all sellers. This results in effective conversion rates for leads into appointments, appointments into listing agreements, and agreements into accepted purchase contracts.
- Responsible for identifying, contacting, and obtaining appointments with For Sale By Owners and Expireds, maintaining consistent lead follow-up until the prospect lists or decides not to sell.
- Develops expert knowledge regarding local market conditions and pricing trends.
- Provides high-level fiduciary advice on pricing strategies and staging homes for sale.
- Consults with clients to ensure fiduciary service of the Real Estate transaction from initial contact through contract to close. (Coordinates with the Transaction Coordinator.)
- Evaluates showing feedback and re-evaluates pricing as needed.
- Effectively negotiates for all sellers.
- Provide support to Listing Specialist
- Gather listing appointment material for listing appointments
- Coordinate photographer/ homeowner
- Place signage and lockboxes
- Market property on internet
- Produce/ deliver listing flyers
- Once property has sold, remove listing from all sites, remove signage/ lockboxes
- Responsible for the processing of all contracts through closing.
- Assures that all post-closing disbursements, filing, and procedures take place.
- Communicates with customers, clients, other agents, and service providers throughout the closing process.
- Responsible for keeping the entire team updated on the progress of all contracts and advises team members when they need to become involved in negotiations or problem resolution.
- Maintains all vendor and service provider files.
- Responsible for effective communication with clients to ensure that fiduciary service is delivered from contract to close.
Interested in joining The Good Home Team? Please submit all resumes to email@example.com. The Good Home Team also requires DISC profiles from all potential candidates, please follow the instructions below to complete your DISC profile.
Instructions To Take The Assessment
Completing the assessment report is very easy. All you need to do is:
1. Put about 10 to 15 minutes aside to read the instructions and answer the questions.
2. Follow the easy to use instructions below to get to the survey web site.
3. When on the site, follow the easy to use instructions to complete the assessment.
4. Contact whoever asked you to take the assessment to let them know you finished answering the questions. The report is emailed directly to the account holder.
(Call us at 972-468-5017 to answer any of your questions about taking the assessment.)
To Complete the Assessment:
1. Go to The Abelson Group web site main page
2. On the left side of the Home Page, click on the icon, “Take an Assessment”. After you read the Assessment Instructions, scroll to the bottom of the screen and click “I Agree”.
3. When you are asked for your “Response Link,” type in 239954PFA click “Start.” Feel free to change the “Response Language,” in the upper right hand corner. There are over 40 different languages to choose from. The generated report will be in English.
4. Read the Welcome page and then click the “Next” button.
5. Click on the assessment you have been asked to complete.
6. To begin, click on “Complete Now” next to the assessment. Complete your personal information and check the box that you have read and understand the agreement. Click “Next”.
7. Read the assessment instructions and click “Next” to begin assessment. Answer the questions and click “Next” at the bottom of each screen.
8. After you have completed the assessment click “Save” and “Exit”.